Thursday 23 February 2012

Shopping. . .

Went shopping with my cousin the other day and saw a gorgeous white/ cream knitted jumper. Now I've never been a fan of jumpers as a fashion piece, I consider them an item to keep you warm and snugly. My cousin H loves jumpers, through the winter that is her main outfit of choice. She has so many some with glitter on, sequins, bobbly bits and crochet pattern,s it just goes on and on.

Yesterday in Dorothy Perkins I fell in love with a jumper finally. Now the question is, should I buy it for  twenty-five pounds? Can I justify spending that when we're going through a tight spot at the moment? H2B reckons I should, H reckons I should, but what do you think?


Is it an investment piece that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of? Or is it a waste when I should be trying to save? 


Now if I was rolling around in cash, these are the shoes I'd buy and spoil myself. I LOVE them!
They are from a shop called Schuh and are 60 pounds. Not too bad for a pair of shoes, if you're rich maybe or have the money to spare. 

That's enough window shopping to last me a while, otherwise I'm just going to lust after all these nice things I can't have. 

My birthday isn't until October...but maybe I will save up and buy them myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment